Friday, January 10

Winter picknick and art market/expo in Blaricum




Hi all and a happy new year to you all!! I'm preparing for the yearly Winter picknick in Blaricum Bijvanck this Sunday (Jan. 12th, 12:00). If you're in the area, I would be very happy to welcome you to my booth. 

I'll be exhibiting and selling some of my Simply pictures as well as several Simply products such as calendars, cards and vintage style polaroids. Also made some wood holders from leftover wood as well as drift wood that I have collected through the years. Happy to finally find use for them:) Here are some examples of what you can find and buy:

vintage style polaroids, simplicity style and printed on high quality art print paper



Very happy with my wooden holders:)





Close up of some of the polaroid art prints







Should you be unable to come to the exhibition, but want to buy any of the products you can always contact me on mariannehope@picturelyspoken.com.

Hope you have a great weekend!!


Marianne:)

No comments: